Nottingham Business School Launches New Global Executive MBA

Nottingham Business School Launches New Global Executive MBA

Two-year program for managers sets focus on sustainable and responsible leadership

Applications are open now for the first cohort of Nottingham Business School’s new Global Executive MBA, launching in January 2024. The flexible, two-year program is designed especially for executives aiming to widen their global perspective, foster international connections, and gain experience on leading in an uncertain world.

The new Global Executive MBA is a partnership between Nottingham Business School, South Africa’s Stellenbosch Business School, and the Insper Institute of Education and Research in São Paulo, Brazil.

Designed to fit around professional commitments, the majority (80%) of the hybrid program is delivered online. The remaining 20% is taught in four immersive, week-long study blocks in Nottingham, Stellenbosch, and São Paulo.

The modular curriculum is grounded in principles of sustainable, responsible leadership, featuring topics such as developing a global mindset, leading agile transformation, and building and leading a resilient organization. In addition, each student will be assigned a personal mentor to support with academic, personal, and professional growth.

For information on tuition and how to apply, visit the program’s profile page on FIND MBA, the sister platform to EXECUTIVE COURSES.

To visit the program website at Nottingham Business School, click here.


More Executive News

Learn how to leverage AI for business in new ESMT Berlin course

Jul 31, 2023

More Executive News